We understand that sometimes charter boats are not maintained in the best condition. After years of living on a boat, and sailing thousands of miles, I take particular care in the proper upkeep and performance of Kia Ora. Ultimately your safety and comfort is paramount. With this in mind, here are the latest significant items on Kia Ora...
- Two Stage Water Filtration to purify the ships water. Filtering to 1 micron for sediment, Iron, Chlorine and microbes. Now not only does the water taste good, but it is good for you as well. This should not be confused with a reverse-osmosis system.
- New Quantum Head Sail - This new sail is a 130% genny, compared to the factory 120%.
- New Doyle Main Sail - This ew sail does not have the square top, but a more rounded top section and will not snag the lazy jacks.
- New Raymarine E125 Chartplotter. This plotter has laylines and Navionics charts.
- New Trampoline from Multihull Nets of Florida. This trampoline is 1 inch wide webbing and comfortable to lay on.
- New YETI cockpit cooler. This is the Yeti 125 Cooler and will keep all of your beverages cold and accessible in the cockpit.
- New Freezer and Fridge from Isotherm.
- New gas range/oven by Dickinson